Return To Blog
We're Hiring - Administrative Assistant
In Denver? We're hiring an administrative assistant!
DENVER, CO - APRIL 21, 2016
Job Description – Administrative Assistant
Desmond Hague, Chairman of the Board/Richard Naha, CEO
Cool Frootz LLC
: Depends upon availability and skill level
: Denver, CO
April 28, 2016
Desired Qualities & Qualifications:
- Perform administrative duties for executive management (travel, communication, visitors, filing and data organization)
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Supporting overflow for key leadership functions, projects and events
- Orders supplies, manages equipment, works with vendors and performs troubleshooting.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Plan organizational meetings, work with event vendors and manage budgets
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Project coordination experience
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special operations reports; summarizing information; identifying trends and tracking spending.
- Coordinates training of new employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply, email resume and references to email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business
- Paralegal work experience (not required but a plus)
- Familiarity with Froozer ® brand
- Experience with office equipment, office systems, tracking budget expenses, supply management, informing others, managing processes, developing standards, promoting process improvement and reporting skills where needed
- Strong administrative skills
- Support a strong working culture
- Dependable, responsible and able to manage own work; accountable and transparent
- Gives value to all people
- Upholds the core values of Froozer ®